Monday, May 30, 2011

a splendid love...

I think of several times a day and I know you think of me, I can almost hear you calling for my return.  You have been there for me through it all, when I have been tired, lonely, depressed, sick, and happy.  You are there to comfort me through the stormy nights, there to offer me rest when I am exhausted, and there to put a smile on my face with your soft caress.  When I am with you I am blissful, rejuvenated, and comforted. 

Though we've been together for a while, I will never forget the first time I saw you; laid with you; and I relish all the time we get to spend together.  I know that since the birth of Cheetah our time has been cut in half and that there are times that you have to share me with him but know that those times together are some of my favorite memories.  Spending time with you is something I will always WANT to do and though I may have to replace you one day, I will always look back at these times with great fondness.

1 comment: